søndag den 4. marts 2012

Cameron's Dos or Don'ts

When you are tweeting Cameron for him to notice you.. Instead of tweeting him I LOVE YOU and YOUR MY FUTURE HUSBAND. Tweet him something that his related to his tweets. For example. Last week or so Cameron tweeted "What a nice treat coming home from work... It's the simple things in life :)" and he posted this picture of a sunset which for some reason I can't download. So most girls response would be like "I WISH THAT WAS ME AND YOU ON A BEACH LOOKING AT THAT"  and of course Cameron would get freaked out and most likely ignore that tweet. BUT if you ask him "What kind of camera did you use?" or anything like that.  Then he might answer you back or at least RT you. So STOP saying all these lovey dovey things. Oh and don't forget to follow him on twitter! @TheCameronBoyce.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Everything about me,,,,,,,I am going to sign up for modeling this year, im 13 years old,my name is Helena Maria Quinones, my height is 5;3,I have blacish redish hair, im spanish, my color skin is whistish tanish, and i love frekels

    SvarSlet
  2. what kind of camara did u use

    SvarSlet
  3. Tell me why i hate when girls are obssesed with famous boys like i'm not i just wanna be friends and not like oh i love u i love u i would never say that cause i'm not Desprate like that u know i only wanna be Cameron's friend not girlfriend i mean hes cute but he would'nt date me and i wouldnt care i just wanna be friends THE END.

    SvarSlet